Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring!



















Finally hung up the scissor holder I got for Christmas. I love it. It makes things so much easier.

A little outfit. I don't know who it's for. I loved the fabric, and had just enough extra. The pattern is Butterick 3846. It took about 3 hours, 2 for the shirt, one for the pants. Or, it took Playing By Heart, plus Episode One, Season 4 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

I'm amazed that I actually hemmed it and put the elastic in and sewed up the elastic casing. I have a tendency to not finish them, thinking that I can't finish the waist because I don't know the exact size, but I just estimated and sewed. And so it's all done. And just needs for me to figure out who will wear it. It is size 18-24 pounds.







































Here's one I made for my niece in June of 2005, I think it was the first thing I sewed for her. It fit her from 6 months to about 2 years.



















Here is another one from that time. Amy Butler fabric, and eyelet lace on the cuffs. That's really just because I hate hemming. I couldn't find any eyelet for today's project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home