Sunday, October 29, 2006

Knitting Case




Here is the case I made for my knitting needles, patterns, and accessories. I used clear plastic for the front pockets, 3 flat pockets, one large pocket with pleats and a flap.
The entire thing is 2 layers of fabric, 45" home dec from Joann. The bottom fabric is attached in 2 layers, the back one with slots for the needles, and the front one plain so I could sew on the pockets. Then I brought the front layer up and topstitched up the sides, and along the top of the needle slots.
It still needs a closure. I think I'm going to try to find a ribbon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! I would love to those online (hint, hint) and for sale! Quite unique in design.

10/29/2006 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, this is awesome. did you make up the pattern? i just love your work!!

11/01/2006 7:32 PM  
Blogger laine said...

Thanks. I made up the pattern.

11/02/2006 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home