Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Me and My Hat!
















Thanks to jury duty this morning, I finished this hat (the Wizard's Cap from Kids Knitting, adult sized), which has been, hmm, how shall I put it.... a learning experience....and by learning I mean "mother" and by experience I mean "fu... never mind.
Anyway, it's finally done, and now that I realize the importance of casting on the correct number of stitches, and paying attention to words like "other" especially when they come after words like "every", I may make another which would hopefully take less than 3 months. Here it is, and me in it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that "m----r" of a hat! Do you think the next one will be easier? Are you taking orders??

11/01/2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger laine said...

This hat is now worn by Audrey, since it really was too small for me.

3/08/2007 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home